Gobnait meaning and origin
The girl name Gobnait is of Celtic origin used dominantly in Irish language, Gobnait means "Little Smith".
Variants of GobnaitNames that rhyme with Gobnait
Popularity of Gobnait
Gobnait is an uncommon baby name in Ireland, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1981. According to our evaluation, at least 100 people have been bestowed Gobnait around the globe.
What numbers say about Gobnait?
To have number 7 as your personality number means you are calm by nature and have a peaceful attitude about everything. Follow your dreams and heart instead of rules. You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one. If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all.
You would love these names similar to Gobnait
- Onnen - The Onnen means "Ash" has its origin in Celtic language
- Gordius - Latin and Celtic name Gordius bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Gordius is "From the Town of Gordium In Phrygia"
- Merel - Loved Merel predominantly is used in Dutch aimed at both sexes, meaning of Merel is "Blackbird" is originated from Old French and Celtic
- Orane - Used prevalently in French and Arabic, Orane has origin in Latin, Arabic and Celtic, a gender-neutral name, Orane means "Gold, From Oran or Heavenly"
- Glenora - Uncommon girl name Glenora has origin in Celtic, Glenora means "From the Glen and Glen". Glenora is a derivation of Glenna.
Namesakes of Gobnait
- Gobnait, name of a medieval, female Irish saint whose church was Móin Mór