Godelieve meaning and origin
Meaning of Godelieve is God, Offspring, God and Loved or Good God is mainly used in French and Dutch has its origin in Germanic and Old High German is used for baby girls. Godelieve is celebrated on July 6th.
Variants of GodelieveNames that rhyme with Godelieve
Popularity of Godelieve
Godelieve is an uncommon baby name in France where it had been in use since 1909 and achieved its top ranking of 443 in 1918. But Godelieve is a popular baby name in Belgium where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in DR Congo. As per our evaluation, over 30000 babies have been bestowed Godelieve around the globe.
Godelieve in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Godelieve?
You want to be the boss in every situation. You are trustworthy and know how to keep a secret for your friends. You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world.
Do you like Godelieve? You would love these names
- Bero - Beros origin is Germanic is a baby boy name, substantially used in Dutch, meaning of Bero is "Bear"
- Annika - Meaning of Annika is Different, Kind Hearted or He (God) Was Gracious is a baby girl name, notably used in Icelandic, Hindi and Oriya has origin in Hebrew. On the list of baby girl names, outstanding Annika ranked 466 in year 2010 in United States
- Roeland - Boy name Roeland is originated from Germanic and German which is used in Dutch language, meaning of Roeland is "Domain or Glory or Earth"
- Petronella - Meaning of Petronella is Stone or Rock used for girls. Its origin is in Latin is commonly used in Scandinavian, Danish and Swedish
- Godelieve - Girl name Godelieve means "God, Good God or God or Loved" has its origin in Germanic and Old High German is used principally in French and Dutch
Namesakes of Godelieve
- Godelieve, Flemish saint
- Godelieve Quisthoudt-Rowohl, German politician and a Member of the European Parliament