Gomantak meaning and origin
Boy name Gomantak means "Fertile Land & Good Waters or Fertile Land" is used in Marathi, Oriya, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Bengali, Malayalam, Telugu and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Gomantak
Popularity of Gomantak
Gomantak is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Gomantak
Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. 2 as your personality number reveals your shyness. Use your gut around people. You can smell a great opportunity from miles. The letter G as a cornerstone in a name stands for independence, strong focus, intellectuality, daydreaming, and hard work. Times will come when you will be tired of everything but remember – good things take time. You have to stop questioning your existence and give your life your own purpose.
Do you like Gomantak? You would love these names
- Hitanshu commonly is used in Kannada, Telugu and Tamil bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Hitanshu is "Well Wisher"
- Sukhamay - Sukhamay's meaning is Pleasurable is notably used in Oriya and Telugu is used for boys
- Sukhakar - Used predominantly in Bengali, Malayalam and Hindi, Sukhakar bestowed upon boys, Sukhakar means "Lord Rama"
- Lookeshwari especially is used in Malayalam, Kannada and Gujarati bestowed upon girls, meaning of Lookeshwari is "King of the Empire"
- Prasiddhi - Used mainly in Oriya, Kannada and Malayalam, Prasiddhi bestowed upon baby boys, Prasiddhi means "Fame or Accomplishment"
Namesakes of Gomantak
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Gomantak
- Boy names beginning with G
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Land
- Baby Names that mean Paradise
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Waters