Gorakshak meaning and origin
Gorakshak means Protector of Cows is used as a boy name is particulary used in Marathi and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Gorakshak
Popularity of Gorakshak
Gorakshak is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Gorakshak?
You are a dreamer but not like the ones you know who don't do anything but daydream. The letter G as your cornerstone reveals that you are one tactical, down-to-earth person who doesn't take “no” for an answer. You are also the craziest, most determinate and strong-willed one in your surroundings. You need an aim in life otherwise, it might affect your mental health in a negative way. You create an independent opinion about everything and everyone and it affects your relationships in a negative way.
Parents who liked Gorakshak, loved these names
- Ujjayati - Girl name Ujjayati means "Victorious or One who has Won" is prevalently used in Hindi, Marathi and Sanskrit
- Yogisa - Largely used in Hindi and Sanskrit, Yogisa means "Master of Yoga Practitioners" is used as a baby boy name
- Vishaalaaksh - Meaning of Vishaalaaksh is Large Eyed is used majorly in Marathi and Malayalam is bestowed upon boys
- Sasatya - Majorly used in Hindi and Marathi, Sasatya means "Accompanied by Truth" is aimed at baby boys
- Nishipal means Moon is used prevalently in Hindi, Kannada and Gujarati is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Gorakshak
We could not find any notable namesake.