Grettel meaning and origin
Commonly used in English creative and adventurous, Grettel is of Old Greek origin is a baby girl name. Grettel is another transcription of Gretel. Gretel is German cognate of Marguerite. Also Gretel is equivalent of Greta in German and English languages. Gretel's meaning is The Pearl, Pearl and Child of Light is of Old Greek origin.
Variants of Grettel
View middle names that goes with Grettel like Nanette, Jaslene, Hora, Sera,Names that rhyme with Grettel
Popularity of Grettel
Grettel is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1993 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. Recently in 2018, it ranked 2061st when 93 girl were named Grettel. Over 629 people have been named Grettel in United States. But Grettel is a popular baby name in Costa Rica where every 1 in 600 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 9000 people have been bestowed Grettel around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Grettel
You are lagging behind on motivational front. Use your cleverness, wisdom, and individuality to leave a mark in the world. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. You feel things too deep. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. When it comes to love, you like it the old fashioned way.
Go through the following names similar to Grettel
- Cosmas - Offbeat and Modernistic Cosmas is originated from Old Greek and Greek is used specifically in Danish and Italian, Cosmas means "Orderly or Decorated" is used as a baby boy name
- Geminia is originated from Old Greek is used as a girl name, Geminia means "Third Sign of Zodiac and Twin". Geminia is derived from Gemini.
- Elidi - Far-out and Fresh girl name Elidi is originated from Old Greek, meaning of Elidi is "Gift of the Sun"
- Georgia - Meaning of Georgia is Worker of the Earth or Farmer Earthworker is used as a unisex name which came from Old Greek is substantially used in Swedish and Danish
- Margaud came from Greek, meaning of Margaud is "Pearl"
Namesakes of Grettel
- Grettell Valdez in El duende del reloj as Actress
- Grettel Cedeño is known for her acting in movie Passionate Women