Guarino meaning and origin
Chiefly used in Italian, Guarino means "Preserve, Guard, Protect or Warni" which originated from Germanic and Old High German is used for baby boys. Guarino is derivative of Werner. Werner is German cognate of Wernher. Werner means Army, Warrior and Leaning Against the Trunk of the Warning is rooted from Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of GuarinoNames that rhyme with Guarino
Popularity of Guarino
Guarino is a familiar baby name in Brazil, Dominican Republic, Mexico and Italy. As per our research, over 600 babies have been bestowed Guarino around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Guarino
You don't work hard enough because you rely on luck. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it. People always leave the hard lifting to you because they know you are going to take care of everything. People hate you for having the guts to say “NO” to society restriction and rules. To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort. You like your freedom and independence.
Parents who liked Guarino, loved these names
- Radolfo means Council or Wolf is largely used in Italian. Its origin is in German
- Albertin - Meaning of Albertin is Bright or Honorable is primarily used in Italian and originated from Old High German and Germanic is aimed at boys
- Valerio - Valerio's meaning is The Strong or Inspired By An Ancient Roman Sex has its origin in Latin is a boy name is used principally in Italian
- Enza - Rare girl name Enza is originated from Italian and Germanic, meaning of Enza is "The Word Ent with the Meaning Giant or Laurel" is used commonly in Italian
- Giove has its origin in Latin and Indoeuropean, Giove means "Daylight, Light or Father", a baby boy name is particulary used in Italian
Namesakes of Guarino
- Guarino Guarini, Italian architect of the Piedmontese Baroque
- Guarino da Verona, early figure in the Italian Renaissance