Guganesh meaning and origin
Guganesh means God Murugan or Kanthan is used substantially in Tamil is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Guganesh
Popularity of Guganesh
Guganesh is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Guganesh
Your persistence is what got you where you are in first place. Asking others to help you out is out of the question. You know good things don't just fall out of heaven. You have to earn them with hard work and dedication. Instead of wasting money, find a way to invest it in your future. You have the ability to think outside the box and predict things before they happen. You don't work hard enough because you rely on luck.
Go through the following names similar to Guganesh
- Maniyammal - Maniyammal's meaning is Like a Gem used for girls is mainly used in Tamil
- Branavan - Boy name Branavan is used mainly in Tamil, Branavan means "'Life Force' or 'Hindu Mantra'"
- Kajapriyan - Boy name Kajapriyan means "A Person who Loves an Elephant" is prevalently used in Tamil
- Amirthaa largely is used in Tamil, meaning of Amirthaa is "Sweetened Ambrosia" is given to baby girls
- Priyavathani prevalently is used in Tamil, meaning of Priyavathani is "A Person with a Lovable Face" is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Guganesh
We could not find any notable namesake.