Gulinar name meaning
What does Gulinar mean?
Of Arabic origin, Gulinar means "Resembling the Pomegranate" is a baby girl name is chiefly used in Arabic.
Variants of GulinarNames that rhyme with Gulinar
How popular is the name Gulinar?
Gulinar is a common baby name in Uzbekistan while it is somewhat familiar in Russia. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Gulinar?
Your persistence is what got you where you are in first place. Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. You hate being in the center of attention but somehow you always are because of your aura and charming expression. Your motto is "Why fight when you can solve issues the better way?" Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick. You are attentive to details and hard-working.
Looking for a name like Gulinar? Please go through the following names
- Shakyra means Love or Thankful One is predominantly used in Arabic is of Arabic origin is aimed at girls
- Husaini substantially is used in Arabic, meaning of Husaini is "The Younger Grandson of Prophet Muhammad or Pertaining to Husain" is used as a baby girl name
- Azwa - Notably used in Arabic, Azwa means "Limelight, Plural of Zau or Splendour" is aimed at girls
- Mustaffa - Boy name Mustaffa means "The Chosen One", particulary used in Arabic is rooted from Arabic language
- Hassib - Of Arabic origin, Hassib bestowed upon boys and is used predominantly in Arabic, Hassib means "The Reckoner a Name for Allah or Considered"
Famous people named Gulinar
We could not find any notable namesake.