Guptaka meaning and origin
Guptaka's meaning is Protected aimed at boys is principally used in Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Guptaka
Popularity of Guptaka
Guptaka is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Guptaka?
You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. Relationships make you feel trapped. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy.
Go through the following names similar to Guptaka
- Ariyappa mostly is used in Sanskrit bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Ariyappa is "Eliminating the Enemy"
- Akapivata - The boy name Akapivata means "Unshaken, Firm or Resolute" is especially used in Sanskrit
- Prisma - Unexpected Prisma came from Sanskrit, meaning of Prisma is "One who is Cherished" is used as a girl name
- Romanch means Excitement is used commonly as a boy name is used in Sanskrit
- Punyabharita means Filled with Virtue is used typically as a baby boy name is largely used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Guptaka
We could not find any notable namesake.