Gurbakhshis meaning and origin
Gurbakhshis's meaning is One who has Guru's Blessing is a baby boy name is used in Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Gurbakhshis
Popularity of Gurbakhshis
Gurbakhshis is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Gurbakhshis
You already have what other wish for but must learn to keep your life in continuous order. You chose not to love people who don't love themselves. You have a great sense of humor and it's probably not the first time you hear it. You are not superficial and there's nothing that you can't handle if you are in a temper enough. You are able to resist any temptation because you focus on things that matter all the time.
Do you like Gurbakhshis? Read these names too
- Gursimar - Meaning of Gursimar is Remembrance of Guru is a gender insensitive name is used dominantly in Sikh and Punjabi
- Ramjeet - Ramjeet's meaning is Protector of the Dominion of God or The Winner of God's Love is substantially used in Sikh and Hindi is used for boys
- Gursheel - Particulary used in Sikh and Punjabi, Gursheel means "Modesty Given by Guru" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Harjee - Meaning of Harjee is God is a boy name is used specifically in Sikh and Punjabi
- Mohanwant - The boy name Mohanwant means "Very Attractive" is used majorly in Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Gurbakhshis
We could not find any notable namesake.