Gurinder meaning and origin
Offbeat Gurinder came from Punjabi is mostly used among Sikhs, Punjabi and Gujarati is a gender insensitive name, meaning of Gurinder is "Lord".Names that rhyme with Gurinder
Popularity of Gurinder
Gurinder is an uncommon baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2004. It had a short run of 9 years on England and Wales boy names chart. But Gurinder is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 120000 have the name. As per our research, over 10000 people has been named Gurinder globally.
What numbers say about Gurinder?
You have the ability to see inside people's soul and find out what they want. You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. It's like you never get angry and anything can piss you off. You like to observe things and people. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those.
Other names similar to Gurinder, for would be moms
- Bechint - The boy name Bechint is specifically used in Sikh, Bechint means "Free from Worries"
- Mishpreet - Meaning of Mishpreet is Sweet is used notably in Sikh is used as a girl name
- Anmolratan is used prevalently in Sikh, Anmolratan means "Priceless Gem" is given to baby boys
- Gungian - Meaning of Gungian is Excellence of Divine Knowledge used for boys is principally used in Sikh
- Ikam means Entirely One is used commonly in Punjabi is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Gurinder
- Gurinder Chadha, English film director of Kenyan Asian origin
- Gurinder Singh, current spiritual head of Radha Soami Satsang Beas