Gursewak meaning and origin
The boy name Gursewak means "Servant of Guru" is used notably in Hindi, Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Gursewak
Popularity of Gursewak
Gursewak is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. But Gursewak is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name. At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Gursewak?
No one dares to say bad things about you. Just listen to your heart when it comes to people instead of your doubtful attitude. You are a peacemaker and always avoid conflicts. You sometimes feel you are trapped in a cage that is also created by yourself. You don't work hard enough because you rely on luck. You are an attractive person with an impressive character and formed life values. However, you live by other people's rules and social restrictions which is not good for you.
Parents who liked Gursewak, loved these names
- Surprem - Primarily used in Punjabi and Sikh, Surprem bestowed upon boys, meaning of Surprem is "Love of God"
- Diljit dominantly is used in Punjabi and Sikh is a boy name, meaning of Diljit is "Victory of Heart"
- Dilreet - Creative and adventurous and Modern unisex name Dilreet is commonly used in Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Dilreet is "Hearty Traditions or Lion"
- Livjeevan - Boy name Livjeevan is used in Punjabi and Sikh languages, Livjeevan means "A Life Absorbed in God"
- Gursurat - Boy name Gursurat means "Remaining Aware of Guru" is prevalently used in Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Gursewak
We could not find any notable namesake.