Guruprem meaning and origin
Meaning of Guruprem is Beloved of the Enlightener is predominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh is aimed at both sexes.Names that rhyme with Guruprem
Popularity of Guruprem
Guruprem is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India.
Numerological aspects of Guruprem
Appreciate your time on this earth. Invest it in the right place. You need to travel more because you work all the time. You would always choose to work late instead of partying late and waste your time for nothing. The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character. You have the ability to think outside the box and predict things before they happen. People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff.
Do you like Guruprem? You would love these names
- Rajanbir - Meaning of Rajanbir is Brave King is used as a baby boy name is notably used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Joginderpreet - Meaning of Joginderpreet is Love for the Master of Yoga is used largely in Sikh and Punjabi is a boy name
- Anantar - The boy name Anantar means "Unfathomable" is chiefly used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Ekamjot - Commonly used in Punjabi and Sikh new-fangled and unexpected choice, Ekamjot means "One Light of God or Gods Light" is a gender-neutral name
- Ramanveer - Boy name Ramanveer means "Lover of God or Lover of Comfort" is used mainly in Hindi and Punjabi
Namesakes of Guruprem
We could not find any notable namesake.