Hærrøðr meaning and origin
Usage: Old Norse
Meaning: Well Born, Stone, Earthly, Universal, Complete, Messenger and Dedicated to Hermes
Add to favorites
Hærrøðr is Old Norse cognate of Hærfreðr.
Variants of HærrøðrNames that rhyme with Hærrøðr
Popularity of Hærrøðr
Hærrøðr is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Parents who liked Hærrøðr, loved these names
- Jarðþrúðr is equivalent of Jarþrúðr in Old Norse language
- Róðlaugr - Boy name Róðlaugr is especially used in Old Norse. Róðlaugr is Old Norse equivalent of Hróðlaugr
- Auðvatr - Used particulary in Old Norse, Auðvatr is used as a baby boy name. Auðvatr is Old Norse equivalent of Auðhvatr
- BlæikR - Chiefly used in Old Norse, BlæikR means "Pale" has its origin in Old Norse is a baby boy name
- ÁslæifR is equivalent of *Ansulaibaz in Old Norse language
Namesakes of Hærrøðr
We could not find any notable namesake.