Haanee meaning and origin
Boy name Haanee means "Happy, Delighted or Content" is used commonly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Haanee
Popularity of Haanee
Haanee is an uncommon name probably limited to Maldives.
Numerological aspects of Haanee
Your soul is playful and young. You are a good friend who listens and never judges. You are daring and courageous. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again. Your failures motivate you. Wasting time on gossip and small talks piss you off but also teaches you how to avoid people like this.
Do you like Haanee? You would love these names
- Shaukeen means Desired is used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Marwaareed - Origin of Marwaareed is in Old Greek, meaning of Marwaareed is "Jewel or Pearl" is a girl name is used principally in Arabic
- Anandu - Used in Arabic, Anandu means "One with a Lot of Talent" is aimed at baby boys
- Najmussaqib - Predominantly used in Arabic, Najmussaqib means "Shining Star" is a boy name
- Asfoureh - Meaning of Asfoureh is Bird or A Birdlike Woman used for girls which originated from Arabic is used especially in Arabic
Namesakes of Haanee
We could not find any notable namesake.