Haani meaning and origin
Unexpected choice and Modern unisex name Haani is particulary used in Arabic, Sanskrit and Hindi, meaning of Haani is "Happy, Delighted, Content or Pleasant".Names that rhyme with Haani
Popularity of Haani
Haani is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Haani is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Haani is a familiar name in Pakistan. As per our estimate, over 200 people has been named Haani globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Haani
Hang around with new people but be selective. You sometimes feel you are trapped in a cage that is also created by yourself. Listen to your heart, enjoy more and care less. People admire your spirit. There's so much you are withholding that it's making you sick. If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people. What fulfills your soul is your professional success.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Haani
- Ruban - Curious unisex name Ruban is used chiefly in Kannada, Tamil and Arabic, Ruban means "Hill or Bright"
- Wafiq is used substantially in Hindi and Sindhi, Wafiq means "Triumphant or Who Gets on Well with Others" given to boys has origin in Arabic
- Shaybah - Boy name Shaybah means "Grey-Haired, Aged or Grey Haired" is notably used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Shahrazad - Meaning of Shahrazad is Modern, City Dweller or City Born is mainly used in Iranian, Arabic and Arabic is a gender-neutral name is originated from Old Persian
- Karma - Used predominantly in Sikh and Telugu noteworthy, Karma means "Fruitful Land, Deed or Fate" and originated from Hebrew and Sanskrit is a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Haani
We could not find any notable namesake.