Habeekah meaning and origin
Girl name Habeekah is particulary used in Arabic language, Habeekah means "Wave of the Sea or Curl of the Hair".Names that rhyme with Habeekah
Popularity of Habeekah
Habeekah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Habeekah?
Become best at what you do for a living. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals. You want to be financially stable and work hard to achieve this. However, you focus on the wrong things. You have the reputation of making the same mistake twice and not following your heart, is what letter H as your capstone says about you.
Do you like Habeekah? Read these names too
- Zabba - Meaning of Zabba is Name of Some People for Instance, A Memeber of the Exedition of Abu Musa or Door Lock is a boy name is used prevalently in Arabic
- Baariq - Boy name Baariq means "Luster or Bright" is especially used in Arabic
- Rasikha - Primarily used in Arabic, Rasikha means "Well-founded or Feminine of Rasikh" is aimed at baby girls
- Misba means Innocent is a girl name is used in Arabic
- BahiyUdeen - Meaning of BahiyUdeen is The Magnificent of the Faith is chiefly used in Arabic is a boy name
Namesakes of Habeekah
We could not find any notable namesake.