Habil meaning and origin
Used commonly in Arabic unconventional and modernistic, Habil bestowed upon baby boys, Habil means "Abel or Adam's Younger Son".
Variants of HabilNames that rhyme with Habil
Popularity of Habil
Habil is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2003. Habil is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. But Habil is a popular baby name in Azerbaijan where every 1 in 900 have the name as well as in India. According to our research, at least 30000 people have been bestowed Habil around the globe.
Habil in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Habil
You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You always act like everything's just great. You like people too but prefer your solitude. You are a child of change. You often doubt your skills when you see someone more gifted, or better than you.
Do you like Habil? You would love these names
- Asbat particulary is used in Arabic, meaning of Asbat is "A Narrator of Hadith, More Reliable or Steadier" is used as a boy name
- Khattar - Khattar's meaning is Heart used for baby boys is mostly used in Arabic
- Mir-Jahaan - Used in Arabic, Mir-Jahaan means "King of the World" is used as a baby boy name
- Tammaam - Tammaam's meaning is Generous or Name of a Sahabi aimed at boys is principally used in Arabic
- Lut especially is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Lut is "A Prophets Name Lot or The Biblical Lot is the English Language Equivalent"
Namesakes of Habil
We could not find any notable namesake.