Hafil meaning and origin
Meaning of Hafil is Diligent or Industrious is a baby boy name is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Hafil
Popularity of Hafil
Hafil is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Hafil?
You are a man of your word and it's where your credibility comes from. You like people too but prefer your solitude. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. You always see the good in everything and everyone.
Do you like Hafil? Other names you would love
- Arab - Used in Arabic, Arab is used as a boy name, Arab means "Peaceful"
- Padideh - Substantially used in Arabic, Padideh is used as a girl name, meaning of Padideh is "Phenomenon"
- Mahmudah means Commendable or Praised used for girls is commonly used in Arabic
- Sahba means Wine is of Afghan origin and a girl name is used particulary in Arabic
- Romeesa - Creative and adventurous and Contemporary girl name Romeesa means "Heavens Beauty" is primarily used in Arabic
Namesakes of Hafil
We could not find any notable namesake.