Haihaya meaning and origin
Meaning of Haihaya is The Horse is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Hindi and Bengali.Names that rhyme with Haihaya
Popularity of Haihaya
Haihaya is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Haihaya
Most people enjoy having you around. When it comes to career, you are all about punctuality. You like to isolate yourself in order to work on your success. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition.
Looking for names similar to Haihaya? Please go through the following names
- Kanakarasa - Substantially used in Hindi and Sanskrit, Kanakarasa means "Fluid Gold or Essence of Gold" is used for boys
- Koyela primarily is used in Gujarati and Kannada, meaning of Koyela is "Name of a Bird or Cuckoo" is a baby girl name
- Karenumati - The girl name Karenumati is chiefly used in Sanskrit and Hindi, Karenumati means "Like a Female Elephant or Girl"
- Sajja prevalently is used in Sanskrit and Hindi is a baby boy name, meaning of Sajja is "Equipped or Adorned"
- Jiyaram - Boy name Jiyaram means "Lord Rama's Heart" is prevalently used in Gujarati and Kannada
Namesakes of Haihaya
We could not find any notable namesake.