Hamiz meaning and origin
Hamiz's meaning is Firm, Vigorous, Summer, Intelligent or Brilliant is largely used in Arabic is used for boys.Names that rhyme with Hamiz
Popularity of Hamiz
Hamiz is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. And also in England and Wales. Also, Hamiz is a familiar name in Iran. At least, 100 people globally have carried Hamiz as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Hamiz?
You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You are a person of many talents. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are a loner. You lack responsibility and commitment. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Do you like Hamiz? Read these names too
- Radhwan - Boy name Radhwan means "Acceptance or Consent" is dominantly used in Arabic
- Shahrzadah - Particulary used in Arabic, Shahrzadah means "Offspring of the City" is used as a girl name
- Thaslima - Girl name Thaslima is predominantly used in Arabic, meaning of Thaslima is "Greetings"
- Saheim - Unorthodox and Contemporary boy name Saheim means "Warrior" is used in Arabic
- Dabaran means Those who are Behind aimed at baby boys is used particulary in Arabic
Namesakes of Hamiz
We could not find any notable namesake.