Hande name meaning
What does Hande mean?
Hande's origin is Turkish is a girl name, principally used in Persian, meaning of Hande is "Smiling or A Woman with an Infectious Smile".Names that rhyme with Hande
How popular is the name Hande?
Hande is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given and also in Belgium. But Hande is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 6000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 10000 babies have been named Hande globally.
Hande in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Hande
You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect. To have no 6 as your soul urge number means you are focused on inner healing. You have a quick mind. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
Other names similar to Hande
- Mert - Origin of Unfamiliar Mert is in Turkish is a baby boy name, meaning of Mert is "Brave, Masculine or Brave Manly Trustworthy" is used in Turkish, Persian and Iranian
- Zeheb - Used in Turkish, Zeheb is used as a boy name, Zeheb means "Gold" came from Turkish
- Muzaffer has its origin in Turkish bestowed upon boys, Muzaffer means "Triumphant or Victorious" is chiefly used in Turkish
- Ercan - Ercan's meaning is Brave Soul used for baby boys and is used in Turkish is originated from Turkish
- Truong - Meaning of Truong is From the Field near the School is used as a boy name is rooted from Turkish
Famous people named Hande
- Hande Dalkılıç, Turkish concert pianist
- Hande Yener, Turkish singer
Lists having Hande
- Girl names beginning with H
- Turkish Girl Names
- Persian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Smiling
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Smile