Haneeta meaning and origin
Haneeta is a variation of Hanita. Hanita's meaning is Saraswathi and Heavenly Grace came from Sanskrit.
Variants of HaneetaNames that rhyme with Haneeta
Popularity of Haneeta
Haneeta is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Haneeta
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Your biggest flaw is your self-doubt. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you.
Do you like Haneeta? You would love these names
- Ravea - Boy name Ravea means "Lord Surya (Sun) and Sun" is originated from Sanskrit language. Ravea is derived from Ravi.
- Tanushrea means Beautiful and One who is Beautiful is used as a girl name is rooted from Sanskrit. Tanushrea is derivative of Tanushri.
- Akatha is used primarily in Sanskrit bestowed upon boys, Akatha means "Biisterous"
- Purushendra - Boy name Purushendra means "Lord of Beings or Chief of Men" is mostly used in Sanskrit
- Citraksa means Speckled Eyes is used notably in Sanskrit is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Haneeta
We could not find any notable namesake.