Hanina meaning and origin
Girl name Hanina is used in Arabic and Hebrew, Hanina means "Servant Girl, Maid, Tenderness or Affection" came from Arabic and Hebrew. Hanina is spelling variant of Chanina. Chanina means Gracious is particulary used in Hebrew has origin in Hebrew.
Variants of HaninaNames that rhyme with Hanina
Popularity of Hanina
Hanina is a rare baby name in France there is very thin chances of it still being given. Hanina is a common name in Philippines and Iraq while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Lebanon, Morocco, India and Malaysia. At least, 5000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Hanina?
Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You are a freethinker. Having letter H as your cornerstone represents your strong mental health. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously.
Other names similar to Hanina
- Iham means Expected is of Sanskrit origin and is bestowed upon baby boys is largely used in Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali
- Shagufta - Unisex name Shagufta is used principally in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Shagufta is "Blooming or Flourishing" has its origin in Arabic
- Sitara - Prevalently used in Hindi and Oriya unusual, Sitara means "A Star or Morning Star" which came from Old Persian and Sanskrit is used as a girl name
- Uqbah - Meaning of Uqbah is The End of Everything is used specifically in Sindhi, Gujarati and Kannada is used as a baby boy name
- Hiral - Uncommon unisex name Hiral is originated from Sanskrit, used principally in Gujarati, Malayalam and Malayalam languages, meaning of Hiral is "Bearer of Diamonds or Radiant"
Namesakes of Hanina
- Hanina ben Dosa, He is buried in the town of Arraba