Hanspreet meaning and origin
Hanspreet mostly is used in Hindi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Hanspreet is "Love for Great Soul".Names that rhyme with Hanspreet
Popularity of Hanspreet
Hanspreet is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hanspreet
You always act like everything's just great. Learn what makes you happy. Most people enjoy having you around. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. When it comes to your career, reconsider your moves before you make any stupid decision you will regret later like you always do. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself. You are dominant in your circle of friends.
Go through the following names similar to Hanspreet
- Varum means Will Come is used mostly in Hindi is bestowed upon boys
- Ambuvahini - Girl name Ambuvahini means "Carrying Water" is mainly used in Hindi
- Chandrachood is used majorly in Hindi, Chandrachood means "Lord Shiva" is given to baby boys
- Sukhendu notably is used in Hindi, meaning of Sukhendu is "Happiness" is given to boys
- Kaligambal is used especially in Hindi, Kaligambal means "Goddess Amman" is given to girls
Namesakes of Hanspreet
We could not find any notable namesake.