Hanttu meaning and origin
Girl name Hanttu is used in Finnish. Hanttu is feminine form of Hannu. Hannu is equivalent of Johannes in Finnish language. Also Hannu is Finnish equivalent of Johannes. Hannu is also Finnish cognate of John. Hannu is also equivalent of Hanno in Finnish language. Hebrew name Hannu, meaning of Hannu is "God is Merciful".
Variants of HanttuNames that rhyme with Hanttu
Popularity of Hanttu
Hanttu is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Hanttu
Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You influence people with your words, so make sure you say the right words. You like to isolate yourself in order to work on your success. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days.
If you like Hanttu, you would love these names
- Krei - Durable and Widespread Krei is used prevalently in Danish is used as a baby boy name. Krei is Danish form of Christian
- Oleksi is Finnish equivalent of Aleksi
- Fretu is equivalent of Freetu in Finnish language
- Liiskee - Girl name Liiskee is used chiefly in Finnish language. Liiskee is equivalent of Lieske in Finnish language
- Tapo - Especially used in Finnish, Tapo is a boy name. Tapo is Finnish form of Tapani
Namesakes of Hanttu
We could not find any notable namesake.