Harden name meaning
What does Harden mean?
Persistent and Illustrous Harden predominantly is used in English aimed at boys which of Germanic origin, meaning of Harden is "From the Hare's Valley". Harden is form of eminent Harding. Harding is English equivalent of Hartwin. Also Harding is form of Names Containing the Name Element Hard in German and Frisian languages. Harding's meaning is The Word Hart Which Means Brave Hardy, Son of the Courageous One and Hard has its origin in Germanic and Old Norse.
How do I pronounce Harden?
ha(r)-den is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Harden.
Variants of Harden
View middle names that goes with Harden like Casper, Phineas, Iwen, Ober, Abner, Wah,Names that rhyme with Harden
How popular is the name Harden?
Harden is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1893 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1921, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 733 on boy names chart when 81 babies were named Harden. Over 571 people have been named Harden in United States. Also, Harden is a familiar name in China. As per our research, over 1000 people has been named Harden globally.
What numerology tells about Harden?
You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You are creative by soul and like to amaze people with your unusual actions. It's like luck follows you wherever you go and whatever you do results in a positive outcome. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. The sky is your only limit when it comes to goals. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive.
Other names similar to Harden, for would be parents
- Rexford - Well-Liked and Evergreen boy name Rexford is used substantially in English. It is rooted from English, Rexford means "King's Ford or Chieftain"
- Shone - Originated from Hebrew, Unorthodox Shone is largely used in English and is bestowed upon both genders, Shone means "God is Merciful"
- Peony - Atypical Peony is used in English is a girl name and rooted from Old Greek, Peony means "Giving Praise"
- Camellia - Uncustomary Camellia mostly is used in English aimed at baby girls, meaning of Camellia is "Camellia or Variant of the Flower Name Camelia" has its origin in English and Latin
- Shaddock - Boy name Shaddock is used predominantly in English, meaning of Shaddock is "Shad Fish"
Famous people named Harden
- Harden M. McConnell, scientist – one of the leading physical chemists of the last 50 years
Lists having Harden
- Boy names beginning with H
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Har
- Boy names that ends with -den
- Baby Names that mean Hare
- Baby Names that mean Valley