Hardis meaning and origin
Largely used in Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Finnish, Hardis is used as a baby girl name is of Old Norse origin. Hardis is a formed by HARD and DIS.. Hardis is a formed by HARD and DIS.
Variants of HardisNames that rhyme with Hardis
Popularity of Hardis
Hardis is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our findings.
Hardis in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Hardis
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You can't stand being in one place for too long because you want to enjoy your freedom and time on this planet. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Your biggest flaw is your self-doubt. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious.
Do you like Hardis? You would love these names
- Njål - The boy name Njål is used primarily in Danish and Norwegian. Njål is Norwegian cognate of Njáll
- Eyolf prevalently is used in Finnish and Norwegian is rooted from Norwegian is used as a baby boy name. Eyolf is equivalent of Eyjolfr in Norwegian language
- Dagna - Everlasting and Frequently Used Dagna largely is used in Norwegian, Finnish and Swedish is of Old Norse origin is used as a girl name. Dagna is Norwegian cognate of Dagny
- Blenda - Used mostly in Danish and Norwegian age-old and unwonted, Blenda means "Blade or To Dazzle, to Blind" and is used for girls has its origin in Old French and Old Norse
- Kari 1 - Notably used in Norwegian, Danish and Finnish long standing and loved, Kari 1 is used for baby boys. Kari 1 is Finnish equivalent of Names Ending with -Kari. Also Kari 1 is equivalent of Karl in Finnish language
Namesakes of Hardis
We could not find any notable namesake.