Haribert meaning and origin
Haribert is a variant of prevailing and perennial Herbert. Herbert is version of The Old High German Name Heribert. Herbert's meaning is Ruler, Bright and Bright Army is originated from Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of HaribertNames that rhyme with Haribert
Popularity of Haribert
Haribert is a familiar baby name in Germany. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Europe as per our findings.
What numbers say about Haribert?
If letter T is the last one in your name, it reveals you like to live fast. People have a hard time figuring you out but once they do, they see you are kind-hearted and try to take advantage of your naivety. You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. You were this kind and generous person in the past but hanging around with negative and abusive people has changed you.
Parents who liked Haribert, loved these names
- Mulania - Girl name Mulania means "Resembling a Magnolia Blossom" is rooted from Chinese language. Mulania is resulted from Mulan.
- Ulasa - Unisex name Ulasa is principally used in Hindi and Hindi, Ulasa means "Happiness or Happy"
- Holkje - The Holkje is used especially in Frisian language, Holkje means "Merciful or Faithful"
- Hadiyatallah - Hadiyatallah's meaning is Gift of God has its origin in Quran
- Isagani - Anomalous and Fresh boy name Isagani has its origin in Tagalog, Isagani means "Bountiful Harvest" is used principally in Tagalog
Namesakes of Haribert
We could not find any notable namesake.