Harimantie meaning and origin
Harimantie is version of Harimanti. Harimanti came from Sanskrit, meaning of Harimanti is "Born During the Spring and Born in the Season of Hemanta".
Variants of HarimantieNames that rhyme with Harimantie
Popularity of Harimantie
Harimantie is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Harimantie
If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all. You are a perfectionist when it comes to relationships too. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control.
Do you like Harimantie? Read these names too
- Dvijesha - Boy name Dvijesha means "King of the Twice Born" is majorly used in Sanskrit
- Ushaakiran means First Ray of Dawn is used usually as a baby girl name is used in Sanskrit
- Guhamaya - Boy name Guhamaya means "Secret Illusion or Secret Power" is mostly used in Sanskrit
- Citracapa principally is used in Sanskrit bestowed upon boys, meaning of Citracapa is "Owner of Variegated Bow"
- Anyonya - Anyonya's meaning is Friendly is used especially in Sanskrit is bestowed upon girls
Namesakes of Harimantie
We could not find any notable namesake.