Hassin meaning and origin
Hassin's origin is Sanskrit, meaning of Hassin is "Strong or Beautiful" which is used primarily in Arabic is aimed at boys. Hassin is form of Hasin. Hasin is used particulary in Hindi and Arabic, Hasin means "Elegant and Beautiful" is of Sanskrit origin.
Variants of HassinNames that rhyme with Hassin
Popularity of Hassin
Hassin is a rare baby name in France where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1983. Hassin is a common name in Iraq while somewhat familiar name in Malaysia, Pakistan and India. As per our evaluation, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Hassin around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Hassin
You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You don't believe in rules and restrictions. In order to boost your self-confidence and become invincible, you have to learn how to love the person you see in the mirror every day. You can't imagine enjoying a normal life like many people do. You are interested in learning new and exciting things.
Other names similar to Hassin, for would be moms
- Malang is used majorly in Arabic in general bestowed upon boys, Malang means "Mystic"
- AbdulLateef means One who Serves a Kind Man or Servant of the Subtle One used for baby boys is predominantly used in Arabic
- Naushaad - Mainly used in Arabic, Naushaad means "Beautiful" is used for baby boys
- Nudara - Used particulary in Arabic, Nudara aimed at baby girls, Nudara means "Gold" is of Arabic origin
- BadrudDuja mostly is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of BadrudDuja is "Full Moon of the Dark"
Namesakes of Hassin
We could not find any notable namesake.