Havaldar meaning and origin
Boy name Havaldar is largely used in Sanskrit, Havaldar means "To whom Responsibility is Given".Names that rhyme with Havaldar
Popularity of Havaldar
Havaldar is a common baby name in India. According to our research, over 2000 babies have been named Havaldar globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Havaldar
People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. Others wonder how you handle everything so good. Your secret hides in your everyday routine. Sometimes, you are self-doubtful. Other times, your self-confidence is high. You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. People find you attractive because of your mysterious private life and self-confident approach to everything.
Other names similar to Havaldar
- Avarodha - Boy name Avarodha is prevalently used in Sanskrit language, meaning of Avarodha is "Obstacle"
- Drava - Boy name Drava means "Flowing, Wealthy or Property" is especially used in Sanskrit
- Narapriya - Narapriya's meaning is Beloved of Mankind or Favorable to Mankind is used chiefly in Sanskrit is given to boys
- Gokarna - Meaning of Gokarna is Cow Eared is a baby boy name is used in Sanskrit
- Nipon - Nipon's meaning is Expert and A Clever Man aimed at boys is of Sanskrit origin. Nipon is resultant of Nipun.
Namesakes of Havaldar
We could not find any notable namesake.