Hediyeh meaning and origin
Girl name Hediyeh is prevalently used in Arabic, meaning of Hediyeh is "Gift".Names that rhyme with Hediyeh
Popularity of Hediyeh
Hediyeh is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Iran. At least, 90 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hediyeh
You like your freedom and independence. At work, you are the innovator and researcher always focused on finding creative ways to solve things and improve the company's progress. People see you as an exceptional human being because of your determination and fearless attitude. Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary. You are a determinate fellow.
Do you like Hediyeh? Other names you would love
- Nawab - Meaning of Nawab is The Powerful Influencer or A Governor in India During the Mughal Empire is commonly used in Arabic is used for boys
- Makkiyah - Mostly used in Arabic unusual and modernistic, Makkiyah bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Makkiyah is "From Makkah or From Makkah Place"
- Asmaa - Unexpected Asmaa predominantly is used in Arabic is originated from Arabic and a baby girl name, meaning of Asmaa is "Prestige or Names"
- Loot - Loot's meaning is The Biblical Lot is the English Language Equivalent is a baby boy name, dominantly used in Arabic came from English
- Barij principally is used in Arabic, meaning of Barij is "Good Sailor" is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Hediyeh
We could not find any notable namesake.