Heidee meaning and origin
Queer girl name Heidee has its origin in Germanic. Heidee is version of trendy Heidi. Heidi is form of imperishable Adelheid. Heidi is short of Adelaide. Heidi is equivalent of Names Ending with -Heid Or Beginning with Heid- / Heide- in German language. Meaning of Heidi is Shape, Of Noble Figure and Noble and Fight has its origin in Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of HeideeNames that rhyme with Heidee
Popularity of Heidee
Heidee is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1969 and achieved its top ranking of 7469 in 1969. Also, Heidee is a familiar name in Philippines and Singapore. According to our research, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Heidee around the globe.
What numerology tells about Heidee?
Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. There's not a problem you cannot solve. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. You are always open to new adventures. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding. Having letter H as your cornerstone represents your strong mental health.
Looking for names similar to Heidee? Please go through the following names
- Botwin - The Botwin is rooted from Old High German, Botwin means "Composition from Rulers, Friend or Messenger"
- Famke - Girl name Famke means "Little Girl" and is used prevalently in Frisian and German is originated from Germanic and German languages
- Guilhenne - The Guilhenne is rooted from German, meaning of Guilhenne is "Hostage or Sweet"
- Friedhorst - Originated from Old High German, Friedhorst means "Thicket or Peace"
- Gisela means Arrow, Pledge or Guarantor is originated from Old High German and Germanic used chiefly in Danish, Finnish and Swedish is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Heidee
We could not find any notable namesake.