Heidelore meaning and origin
Majorly used in Danish, Swedish and German, Heidelore means "Heide or Lore". It is rooted from Old Greek is used for baby girls. Heidelore is compound of HEID and unexpected LOR. Heidelore is compound of HEID and unexpected LOR.
Variants of Heidelore
View middle names that goes with Heidelore like Elna, Llon, Cera,Names that rhyme with Heidelore
Popularity of Heidelore
Heidelore is a common baby name in Germany while it is somewhat familiar in Austria. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Heidelore
It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. People aren't always as nice as they seem. And your gentle heart can't take disappointments. Having letter H as your cornerstone represents your strong mental health. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel.
Do you like Heidelore? Read these names too
- Askja came from Old Norse is largely used in Danish, Icelandic and Swedish, meaning of Askja is "Little Box Or Caldera" is used as a girl name
- Vallemar is form of Valdemar in Swedish language
- Oddbjörn is form of Oddbjǫrn in Swedish and Icelandic languages
- Desiderata - Girl name Desiderata is notably used in English. Desiderata is Latin form of Desideria
- Ahto - Used mainly in Finnish and Norwegian, Ahto is used for boys. Ahto is equivalent of Ahti in Finnish language
Namesakes of Heidelore
We could not find any notable namesake.