Heliodoro meaning and origin
The odd boy name Heliodoro is mainly used in Spanish has its origin in Old Greek, Heliodoro means "Gift of Sun".Names that rhyme with Heliodoro
Popularity of Heliodoro
Heliodoro is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 28 years, last appeared in 2010 and made just beyond the top 4000 names. Over 163 babies in United States have been named Heliodoro. But Heliodoro is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Heliodoro?
You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. You are a fighter for good but always attract the worst people in your life. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. You take good care of your body and overall health. It seems like cruel, evil, and trickery people can't hang around you for too long.
Other names similar to Heliodoro, for name hunters
- Danna Paola - Primarily used in Spanish, Danna Paola aimed at baby girls which originated from Spanish, meaning of Danna Paola is "Danna or Paola"
- Luisa Fernanda - Girl name Luisa Fernanda is originated from Spanish, Luisa Fernanda means "Fernanda or Luisa" is chiefly used in Spanish
- Iñigo - Largely used in Spanish, Iñigo is used as a baby boy name. Its origin is in Etrusk, meaning of Iñigo is "Fire"
- Darío - Darío's meaning is Possessor of the Good is prevalently used in Spanish used as a baby boy name is rooted from Old Persian
- Apolinar - Origin of Unwonted Apolinar is in Old Greek, meaning of Apolinar is "Apollonia" and is primarily used in Spanish is used for both genders
Namesakes of Heliodoro
- Heliodoro Gustines, retired Panamanian-born jockey and horse trainer