Hemanya meaning and origin
Used particulary in Tamil, Malayalam, Oriya, Marathi, Hindi, Sanskrit, Kannada, Gujarati, Telugu and Bengali, Hemanya means "Gold Bodied" is used as a unisex name.
Variants of HemanyaNames that rhyme with Hemanya
Popularity of Hemanya
Hemanya is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. As per our research, over 10 babies have been bestowed Hemanya around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Hemanya
Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick. You don't take love very seriously. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You can't stand people without a purpose.
Other names similar to Hemanya, for would be parents
- Gangadutt - Boy name Gangadutt is originated from Sanskrit, Gangadutt means "Gift of the Ganges or Gift of Ganga" is used commonly in Bengali, Hindi and Oriya
- Bakool - Bakool's meaning is Flower aimed at baby boys is used principally in Tamil and Oriya
- Dhven - Unwonted and Modern boy name Dhven means "Godly or Devotional" is used principally in Gujarati and Hindi
- Yashasvini - Meaning of Yashasvini is Famous in Every Where, Successful or Famous is specifically used in Telugu, Hindi and Tamil is aimed at girls
- Durga Devi - Meaning of Durga Devi is Goddess Durga is majorly used in Oriya and Tamil is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Hemanya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Hemanya
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- Hindi Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Gold
- Baby Names that mean Golden