Hennig meaning and origin
Hennig's meaning is God is Merciful, House or Ruler is used principally in Swedish, Danish and Frisian is a boy name . Hennig is short of Henry. Henry is equivalent of Heinrich in English language. Henry came from English, Old High German and Germanic, meaning of Henry is "House and King, Home Ruler and Homeland". Hennig is short version of Johannes. Johannes is form of ever lasting, customary and biblical Jean. Johannes is Dutch, German and Scandinavian form of John. Also Johannes is Latin form of The Greek Name Ιωαννης, Which is a Contracted Form of the Hebrew Name יוֹחָנָן, a Combination of Jo;Hann, Meaning God is Gracious. Of Hebrew origin, Johannes, Johannes means "Yahweh is Gracious and Merciful". Hennig is equivalent of Henning in German language.
Variants of Hennig
Henning, Heimerich, Hemming, Henry, Johannes, John, Johenning, Heinrich, Anraoi, Enzo, Hanko, Janek, Janica, Johansinnguaq, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Jean, Dejohn, Gianni, Jackie, Yanis, Aaronjohn, John Paul, Heinrick, Heimric, HaginricNames that rhyme with Hennig
Popularity of Hennig
Hennig is a familiar baby name in Germany. As per our findings, over 200 babies have been bestowed Hennig around the globe, concentrated mainly in Europe.
What numbers say about Hennig?
No matter what you accomplish, you never act like you are better than others. You have 3 as your expression number it reveals your positive attitude toward life. You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul. You don't focus on fame and fortune but on your personal and professional success. You should learn to invest wisely the profit you make.
Looking for a name like Hennig? Please go through the following names
- Ditte - Girl name Ditte is used predominantly in Scandinavian, Danish and Greenlandic has its origin in Old English and Old Greek. Ditte is Danish equivalent of Dieta
- Ödha - The girl name Ödha is mostly used in Swedish and Old Swedish languages. Ödha is Swedish form of Auða
- Justu is Finnish cognate of Justus. Also Justu is equivalent of Justo in Greenlandic language
- Þorgnýr is Old Norse form of Þórgnýr
- Friedhild came from Old High German, meaning of Friedhild is "Peace or Struggle" is aimed at girls
Namesakes of Hennig
- Hennig Brand, merchant and alchemist in Hamburg