Hideo name meaning
On This Page
What does Hideo mean?
Hideo's meaning is Excellent Male Child is rooted from Japanese dominantly used in Japanese is used as a baby boy name . Hideo is derivative of Hideaki. Customary Hideaki is used principally in Japanese has its origin in Japanese, Hideaki means "Bright and Excellent".
How do I pronounce Hideo?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Hideo is hi-deo.
Variants of HideoNames that rhyme with Hideo
How popular is the name Hideo?
Hideo is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1910 and was last seen in 1944, during its 31 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 900 names.
In 1925, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 843 on boy names chart when 62 babies were named Hideo. There are over 805 babies that have been given the name Hideo in United States.
Hideo is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. But an extremely popular name in Japan where every 1 in 300 have the name.
At least, 580000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hideo
Having letter H as your cornerstone represents your strong mental health. You want to do everything as planned in life. You take good care of your body and overall health. Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people. Make sure you invest your energy, time and love in the right place. Otherwise, you risk ending up disappointed and alone. You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit.
Do you like Hideo? Other names you would love
- Chiye - Queer girl name Chiye means "Blessings or A Thous", substantially used in Japanese has origin in Japanese
- Yoshito - The curious boy name Yoshito is used chiefly in Japanese, Yoshito means "Upright Man" is originated from Japanese
- Sumie - Unwonted Sumie is originated from Japanese, Sumie means "Genuine Branch" used predominantly in Japanese is bestowed upon baby girls
- Osen is used largely in Japanese is of Japanese origin, Osen means "Thousand" is given to baby girls
- Masaru - Used specifically in Japanese unusual, Masaru means "Win or Victory" and is used for baby boys is rooted from Japanese
Sibling Names for Hideo
Selecting the perfect name for your little bundle of joy can be a daunting task. If you have already decided on the name "Hideo", then selecting sibling names that complement it can be easier. Here are some unique and meaningful names to consider for your new addition to the family.
For a sister
Names for Hideo's brother
Famous people named Hideo
- Hideo Fukui, athlete from Japan
- Hideo Murai, member of the Aum Shinrikyo cult and one of the perpetrators responsible for the Sakamoto family murder
- Hideo Sasaki, American landscape architect
- Hideo Ogata,
- Hideo Nagata, poet and playwright in Shōwa period Japan
- Hideo Kanze, Japanese actor and director
- Hideo Ohkubo, founder, chairman
- Hideo Jinpu, Japanese politician of the Democratic Party of Japan
- Hideo Itokawa, Itokawa became a full professor in 1948
- Hideo Nomo, retired Japanese baseball pitcher
- Hideo Kojima, nomination for the category 'Game
- Hideo Ishikawa,
- Hideo Nakata, Nakata was born in Okayama, Japan
- Hideo Higashikokubaru, Higashikokubaru was
- Hideo Gosha, Japanese film director
- Hideo Yamamoto, Hideo Yamamoto received the "Tetsuya Chiba Award"
- Hideo Itami, professional wrestler
- Hideo Levy, American-born Japanese language author
- Hideo Fukuyama, NASCAR driver
- Hideo Kobayashi, Japanese author
- Hideo Otake, go player
- Hideo Murota, Japanese actor who appeared in over 100 films
- Hideo Yoshino, Yoshino was
- Hideo Ōshima, former Japanese football player
- Hideo Sakaki, Japanese actor
- Hideo Iwakuro, Iwakuro was born on Kurahashi-jima
- Hideo Den, Japanese news presenter, politician
- Hideo Hashimoto, Osaka City University graduate and he played for Gamba's junior youth team and youth team before signing for them as a professional player
- Hideo Ohba, was a Japanese aikido and judo teacher and the Second Director of Japan Aikido Association after the death of Kenji Tomiki
- Hideo Yoritaka, Japanese politician and the current mayor of the city of Warabi
- Hideo Hiraoka, Japanese politician of the Democratic Party of Japan
- Hideo Usui, Japanese politician of the Liberal Democratic Party
- Hideo Fujimoto, NPB player
- Hideo Nakaizumi in Nanjing! Nanjing! as Actor
- Hideo Muraoka in Liberacion as Actor
- Hideo Oguni in Shichinin no samurai as Writer
- Hideo Andô in movie Man of the Biting Wind as Writer
- In 1919, Hideo Fujino portrayed the role of N in drama movie Koi no Tsumako.
- Hideo Mineshima characterized important role of N in 1965 movie Ruten no aiyoku.
- Hideo Sugawara characterized vital character of Sono Chounan in 1931 comedy, drama film Tôkyô no kôrasu.
- Hideo Sunazuka, from 1966 action and adventure flick Gojira, Ebirâ, Mosura: Nankai no daiketto, who played the Nita.
- Hideo Nakamura, from 1928 drama film Shussê futari kozô, who played the N.
- Hideo Sako, from 2001 film Bikyaku meiro, who portrayed N.
- Hideo Murata portrayed leading role of N in 1963 action, crime movie Asakusa no kyôkaku.
- Hideo Ômura played the vital role of N in 1929 drama movie Hôsokawa no chidarûma.
- In 1926 drama movie, Ogatâ Hansaburô, Hideo Hata portrayed N.
Lists having Hideo
- Boy names beginning with H
- American Boy Names
- Japanese Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Excellent
- Baby Names that mean Child