Hila name meaning
What does Hila mean?
Used majorly in Danish, Marathi, Hindi, Hebrew, Norwegian, Arabic, Finnish and Swedish unfading and outlandish, Hila means "It Vibrated, Name of a Bird, Sparrow-hawk, Hope or Moonlight", a gender-neutral name is of Arabic and Hebrew origin. Hila is variant of timeless and popular Hala. Hala is variant of predominant Halla. Hala means Girlfriend, Plough and Lunar Halo is of Arabic and African origin. Hila is version of Hilla. Hilla is a variant form of preeminent and venerable Hilda. Also Hilla is a variant form of Any Names Beginning with Hil-. Far-out and Venerable Hilla's origin is Finnish, meaning of Hilla is "Cloudberry and Timid".
How do I pronounce Hila?
The most common way to pronounce one syllabled Hila is HILL-ah. There should be emphasis on first HILL syllable while speaking. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., HEE-lah or hi-la.
Variants of HilaNames that rhyme with Hila
How popular is the name Hila?
Hila is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1884 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 679 babies in United States have been named Hila. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. Also, it appeared first time in 2007 on baby girl names list of France. Also, Hila is a familiar name in India, Brazil, Indonesia, Morocco, Papua New Guinea and Ivory Coast. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Hila
You are a freethinker. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your true personality. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had.
Parents who liked Hila, loved these names
- Alisha - Origin of Admired Alisha is in Germanic and Sanskrit, meaning of Alisha is "Of a Noble Kind or Silk of Heaven" and is notably used in English, Malayalam and Marathi is used as a unisex name . Illustrous name Alisha managed to bag 491st position on the list of baby girl names in 2005 in United States
- Raiqah - Girl name Raiqah is substantially used in Sindhi and Arabic languages, Raiqah means "Clear or Pure"
- Nadeem - Rare boy name Nadeem is chiefly used in Hindi, Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Nadeem is "Regretful or Friend or Companion"
- Atyab - Prevalently used in Arabic and Arabic, Atyab is used as a unisex name, meaning of Atyab is "Pious, Pure or Scrupulously Clean"
- Anasah - Especially used in Sindhi and Arabic, Anasah means "Freed Slave of Prophet or A Freed Slave of the Prophet had this Name" is aimed at baby boys
Famous people named Hila
- Hila Plitmann, Grammy winning operatic soprano specializing
- Hila Bronstein, Israeli-German singer and songwriter
- Hilary Bamberger in Walkabout as Actress
- Hilary Hahn in The Village as Music Department
- Hilarie Roope in Rambo: First Blood Part II as Editorial Department
- Hilary Reynolds in Educating Rita as Actress
- Hilary Rosenfeld in Dirty Dancing as Costume Designer
- Hilary O'Neil in Skippy Binderman as Actress
- Hilary Montgomery in Lincoln as Actress
- Hila Feldman is notable for her acting in movie And on the Third Day
- In 2003 drama and family flick, Abba Shahor Lavan, Hila Alpert portrayed N.
Lists having Hila
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Girl names that ends with -ila
- Baby Names that mean Bird
- Baby Names that mean Hope
- Baby Names that mean Moonlight