Hilali name meaning
What does Hilali mean?
Boy name Hilali is particulary used in Arabic, Hilali means "Crescent-like".Names that rhyme with Hilali
How popular is the name Hilali?
Hilali is a common baby name in Tanzania while it is somewhat familiar in Morocco, Afghanistan and Kenya. At least, 4000 people globally have carried Hilali as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Hilali?
Stop giving people chances and show them where the door is instead. You tend to play cold so you don't get hurt. You are in a good place right now and love life. You are a loner. If the letter I represent your capstone, it means you get easily stressed and distracted by evil people. You never allow yourself to explore your options, do whatever the hell you want to do at the moment, and act as you feel, and not as others expect you to act.
Parents who liked Hilali, loved these names
- Abdul-Azim - Boy name Abdul-Azim means "Servant of the Mighty (Allah)" is specifically used in Arabic
- Saafir - Meaning of Saafir is Emissary or Ambassador aimed at boys is principally used in Arabic
- Hijrah means The Journey the Prophet Mohammad Made from Mecca to Madinah, Migration of the Prophet from Makkah to Madinah or Refers to the Migration of Muhammad is mostly used in Arabic is a baby girl name has its origin in Arabic
- Mujib - Boy name Mujib means "Answerer or Allah's Epithet" and is mostly used in Arabic came from Arabic
- AbdulMusawwir - Boy name AbdulMusawwir is used dominantly in Arabic, AbdulMusawwir means "Servant of the Fashioner"
Famous people named Hilali
We could not find any notable namesake.