Hildemar meaning and origin
Hildemar's meaning is Fight, Famous or Well-Known has its origin in Germanic and Old High German, used largely in Swedish, Finnish and German is given to baby boys. Hildemar is form of Hildemar in German language. Also Hildemar is German form of Hildimar.
Variants of HildemarNames that rhyme with Hildemar
Popularity of Hildemar
Hildemar is a common baby name in Brazil while it is somewhat familiar in Venezuela. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Hildemar as their given name according to our evaluation.
Hildemar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Hildemar?
You are energetic and have a restless spirit. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. Love makes you complete. You are a loner. When it comes to friends, you are their rock and shoulder to cry. Your inner peace is responsible for your success on both personal and professional level. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you.
Looking for a name like Hildemar? Please go through the following names
- Milot - Used prevalently in English and Norwegian, Milot is used as a baby boy name. Milot is Sami equivalent of Mielat
- Santra - Used mainly in Swedish, Telugu and Finnish, Santra means "Sweet Like an Orange" is a baby girl name
- Astor - The rare unisex name Astor has origin in Provençal and Latin, Astor means "Preying or Hawk" is substantially used in English, Danish and Norwegian languages
- Elgar - Meaning of Elgar is Elf Spear, Shining Spear or Spear from the Elves is a baby boy name. Its origin is in Old English is used substantially in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish
- Janos - The widely accepted boy name Janos is chiefly used in Danish and Swedish is originated from Hebrew. Janos is Hungarian equivalent of Johannes
Namesakes of Hildemar
We could not find any notable namesake.