Hindrika meaning and origin
Girl name Hindrika is particulary used in Frisian and Swedish, meaning of Hindrika is "House or Ruler". Hindrika is effeminate form of Hindrik. Hindrik is form of Hinrik in German language. Hindrika is feminine form of Heinrich. Heinrich is version of unfading and pleasing Henry. Also Heinrich is variant form of Heimric. Heinrich is also variation of Haginric. Heinrich is form of Henry in German language. Heinrich came from Old High German and English, meaning of Heinrich is "Power and Home".Names that rhyme with Hindrika
Popularity of Hindrika
Hindrika is an uncommon name probably limited to Germany. At least, 60 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Hindrika in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Hindrika?
In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. As for your friends, keep it real. Your heart already knows what you should focus on. You make sure things done on time, so you can spend more time with your family and friends. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself.
Go through the following names similar to Hindrika
- Hallberg - Hallberg's meaning is From the Rocky Mountain used for baby boys used prevalently in Icelandic and Swedish is originated from Old Norse
- Sigurborg is form of Sigurbjörg in Icelandic language
- Stenfridh is Swedish form of Stæinfríðr
- Saloma - Of Greek, Hebrew and English origin, Anomalous and Perpetual Saloma is a baby girl name, Saloma means "Peaceful" is used substantially in Faroese, Danish and Finnish
- Tavast - Boy name Tavast is used in Swedish and Old Swedish. Tavast is Swedish equivalent of Tafæistr
Namesakes of Hindrika
We could not find any notable namesake.