Hiran meaning and origin
Queer unisex name Hiran means "Gold, Deer, Lord of the Diamonds or Immortal" is used notably in Hindi, Malayalam, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Sindhi, Oriya and Kannada.
Variants of HiranNames that rhyme with Hiran
Popularity of Hiran
Hiran is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1964, peaked in 1964 when it ranked 3601st and last appeared in 2010. But Hiran is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 50000 have the name as well as in, Sri Lanka and Thailand. As per our evaluation, over 60000 babies have been bestowed Hiran around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Hiran
You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. It's time you give adventure and spontaneity a chance. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. You lack traveling and exploring.
Looking for names similar to Hiran? Please go through the following names
- Neelamani is used in Hindi, Bengali and Oriya is a baby boy name, Neelamani means "Blue Jewel"
- Amirtha - Girl name Amirtha is dominantly used in Malayalam, Hindi and Kannada, meaning of Amirtha is "Beautiful or Elixir of Life"
- Anchita - Meaning of Anchita is Honored, Worshipped or Honoured is used specifically in Hindi and Telugu is given to girls
- Shabarish - Boy name Shabarish is principally used in Hindi, Tamil and Kannada, Shabarish means "Lord Ayyappa"
- Rituraj - The boy name Rituraj means "King of Spring, King of Seasons or Lord of All Seasons" is used predominantly in Hindi, Telugu and Bengali
Namesakes of Hiran
- Hiran Chatterjee in movie Bhalobasa Bhalobasa as Actor
- Hiran Yattowita portrayed the role of Amila in drama, romance flick Sihina Lowak Soya.
Lists having Hiran
- Boys names beginning with H
- Girls names beginning with H
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Gold
- Baby Names that mean Deer
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Immortal