Hodaya meaning and origin
The uncommon girl name Hodaya came from Hebrew, Hodaya means "Honor".Names that rhyme with Hodaya
Popularity of Hodaya
Hodaya is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2000 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 8238th. Over 142 babies in United States have been named Hodaya. Also, Hodaya is a familiar name in Israel. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Hodaya globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hodaya
Having letter A as your capstone reveals your greediness and ambition. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding. Working on spiritual growth is what makes you happy and fulfilled. Having letter H as your cornerstone represents your strong mental health. Open up if you want to take relationships to the next level and establish a better connection with people.
Do you like Hodaya? Read these names too
- Suse - Girl name Suse means "Lily, From Σουσαννα, a Greek Form of the Hebrew Name,ׁוֹשַׁנָּה and Anemone" is of Hebrew origin. Suse is resulted from Susanna.
- Azel - Commonly used in English uncustomary, Azel aimed at both genders, meaning of Azel is "Noble" is of Hebrew origin
- Tzviel - Of Hebrew origin, Tzviel means "Gazelle of God" and is primarily used in Hebrew is used for boys
- Zilpah - Old-school and Widespread Zilpah is used commonly in English and Hebrew, Zilpah means "Sprinkling" is of Hebrew origin is a baby girl name
- Nathen - Popular boy name Nathen has origin in Hebrew which is specifically used in English language, Nathen means "Give"
Namesakes of Hodaya
We could not find any notable namesake.