Hok meaning and origin
Hok is version of Hoc. Mainly used in Vietnamese and English, Hoc is originated from Vietnamese, meaning of Hoc is "Studious One and To Study".
Variants of HokNames that rhyme with Hok
Popularity of Hok
Hok is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2001. But Hok is a popular baby name in Cambodia where every 1 in 3000 have the name. According to our evaluation, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Hok around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Hok
In order to boost your self-confidence and become invincible, you have to learn how to love the person you see in the mirror every day. You want to help others and leave an impression. You create an independent opinion about everything and everyone and it affects your relationships in a negative way. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. You can smell a great opportunity from miles.
Looking for names similar to Hok? Please go through the following names
- Koulma - The Koulma is originated from Breton, meaning of Koulma is "Dove"
- Nandina - The Nandina means "Decorative Plant"
- Tethys - Tethys's meaning is Dispose is aimed at girls
- Vyorell - The boy name Vyorell is of Romanian origin, Vyorell means "Resembling the Bluebell". Vyorell is derived from Viorel.
- Ricklef - Notably used in Frisian, Ricklef means "Heritage or Powerful"
Namesakes of Hok
We could not find any notable namesake.