Holfre meaning and origin
Holfre is Swedish form of Holfred.
Variants of HolfreNames that rhyme with Holfre
Popularity of Holfre
Holfre is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Holfre
Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. You are a man of your word and it's where your credibility comes from. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance. You are a good friend. You take good care of your body and overall health.
Go through the following names similar to Holfre
- Alfwold - Particulary used in English, Alfwold is used for baby boys. Alfwold is Scandinavian cognate of Alfvaldr
- Beitir - Dominantly used in Finnish and Icelandic, Beitir is used as a baby boy name. Beitir is form of Beiti in Icelandic language
- Thythkil is equivalent of Þióðkell in Danish language
- Egonia - Used specifically in Swedish and Finnish, Egonia is rooted from Greek, Celtic, Old High German and Germanic and is bestowed upon girls, Egonia means ""Sword Tip", Point and Edge". Egonia is feminine variation of Egon.
- Into - Originated from Finnish, Into is used in Swedish and Finnish used as a boy name, Into means "Enthusiasm"
Namesakes of Holfre
We could not find any notable namesake.