Hoojoe meaning and origin
Principally used in Punjabi and Sikh, Hoojoe means "Guard" is aimed at girls.Names that rhyme with Hoojoe
Popularity of Hoojoe
Hoojoe is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hoojoe
Being in a relationship is hard for you because you are all about variety. You take good care of your body and overall health. Wasting time on gossip and small talks piss you off but also teaches you how to avoid people like this. The soul is more important to you than your body. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday.
Go through the following names similar to Hoojoe
- Parampreet is used principally in Sikh and Hindi bestowed upon boys, Parampreet means "One who Loves the Lord"
- Pavitpal - Meaning of Pavitpal is Protector of the Holy Person is a baby boy name is used in Sikh and Punjabi
- Manwant - Meaning of Manwant is Strong at Heart is specifically used in Sikh and Punjabi is used as a baby boy name
- Bhavandeep - Used mostly in Punjabi and Sikh, Bhavandeep bestowed upon both sexes, Bhavandeep means "Temple Lamp"
- Aayatpreet means Version of God is used principally in Sikh and Punjabi is bestowed upon both boys and girls
Namesakes of Hoojoe
We could not find any notable namesake.