Hormizd meaning and origin
Hormizd specifically is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Hormizd is "Divinity of Wisdom".Names that rhyme with Hormizd
Popularity of Hormizd
Hormizd is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Hormizd
You are a peacemaker and always avoid conflicts. Your motto is "Why fight when you can solve issues the better way?" You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number. You lack responsibility and commitment. Even if you are an awesome, trustworthy and loyal friend to everyone you know, not everyone will return the favor. You like to isolate yourself in order to work on your success.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Hormizd
- Mayyasah - Girl name Mayyasah means "To Walk with a Proud Gait or To Walk with Pride" is mostly used in Arabic
- Labiba - Infrequent girl name Labiba means "Wise, Who Makes Sense or Intelligent" has its origin in Arabic is mostly used in Arabic
- Hazin - Originated from Old English, Odd and Modernistic Hazin is used especially in Arabic, Hazin means "Treasurer or Treasure" is a baby boy name
- Kaunain - Meaning of Kaunain is Two World aimed at baby girls is used chiefly in Arabic
- Sakhiya - Girl name Sakhiya is especially used in Arabic, Sakhiya means "Open Handed or Generous"
Namesakes of Hormizd
- Hormizd I, third 'shahanshah' of the Sasanian Empire
- Hormizd II, eighth king of the Sasanian Empire
- Hormizd III, seventeenth king of the Sasanian Empire
- Hormizd IV, was king of the Sasanian Empire from 579 to 590
- Hormizd VI, Sasanian king of parts of Persia from 630 to 631