Hreimur name meaning
What does Hreimur mean?
Hreimur prevalently is used in Finnish, Danish and Icelandic, meaning of Hreimur is "Sound, Tone" used as a boy name is rooted from Old Norse.Names that rhyme with Hreimur
How popular is the name Hreimur?
Hreimur is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Hreimur?
You are outgoing and fun but there are times when you prefer solitude over party and books over people. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. Even if you prefer others to do the heavy lifting for you, there's no doubt you can handle it yourself. You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned.
Parents who liked Hreimur, loved these names
- Sundvis is used primarily in Swedish and Old Norse aimed at boys and originated from Old Norse, Sundvis means "Quick Swimmer"
- Frögun is form of Frøygunnr in Swedish language
- Spartakus - Of Latin origin, Spartakus is predominantly used in Danish, German and Icelandic, Spartakus means "From Sparta" is a baby boy name
- Anse is used mainly in Swedish, Danish and Finnish is originated from Germanic and English is bestowed upon boys. Anse is equivalent of Names Beginning with Ans-;An- in Finnish language
- Valti is used specifically in Greenlandic and Finnish is given to boys. Valti is Greenlandic form of Valte
Famous people named Hreimur
We could not find any notable namesake.